Thursday, December 20, 2007

Position "A"

As you can see from yesterdays post, I sometimes act like a fussy-Gus. Who can blame me though- I'm a BABY folks! When I turn into a writhing nut I sometimes need a little calming. In this case we have a 'go-to' position that we like to call 'Position A'. It is quite simple....




1. Place me on your knee












2. I will kindly turn my head to the right (do not ask me to turn to the left, it ain't happening!)










3. Pat my butt with your hand







Viola! I am the most jubilant baby there is :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ben, I am very impressed by your ability to sit upright. you are indeed a precocious young man! Don't let them (the big people) bother you about the "head to the right" thing. You're a baby, and its your prerogative!

    ReplyDelete