Friday, February 15, 2008

The Used Car Salesmen

Last week we went looking for new cars. Daddy said the truck we had just wasn't safe enough for a baby like me. Well who knew that cars made in 2000 were outdated (I guess the 'latch' system didn't come in to play until '01). I digress....

In any event, I was prepared for it all. I practiced my game day faces before we left the house.






"Hi, I'm Ben Sinclair. I'm a fun loving guy- please don't take advantage of my innocence and baby brain!"











"I'm liking the numbers I see here. But how about you shave off another 2k and you got yourself a deal!"










"You bore me with your efforts. Try again."











"You disgust me. Show me something I can work with."






In the end it didn't work out the way I had planned. Oh well, I've got plenty more years ahead of me to wheel and deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment