Sunday, March 30, 2008

Junk in the Trunk

Yesterday we decided it would be fun to take a family trip to the Leesburg Outlets. After a quick bowl of bananas and diaper change we headed out. We arrived at our destination and with one sniff of my tush it was determined I needed another diaper change- STAT. Daddy opened the lift-gate to prepare the changing station and Mommy opened my diaper. Oh boy. There was poo everywhere. Let's just say our first stop was the Carter's Outlet. How embarrassing- me walking around with no pants and Mommy with poop on her jacket. We were a force to be reckoned with.


Ten minutes and ten bucks later I left a new man. No one ever said that sports apparel and camo socks were fashionable but I'm here to make a statement.

2 comments:

  1. And Ben will love this post when hes 16 and google's his name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Carter's to the rescue! Those Leesburg outlets are fun though! I am planning at trip with Mommy and Dadddy soon myself ;)

    ReplyDelete