Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pray for Ben!

Hello all! For those of you who did not know, I had an upper endoscopy this morning to check out the status of my reflux. It turns out I have an ulcer (even more evidence I am an OLD MAN) but it definitely explains the pain I have been suffering the past 8 months. They had to admit me to to the hospital for treatment, and we'll be there until the end of this week. Say some prayers I have a quick recovery.... Hopefully I'll be back to my crazy self in no time and will be blogging next week! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! I hope he gets the care he needs - you and Seth hang in there too! Sounds like a good thing that they discovered this problem now. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody here is praying for our little guy - he brings so many smiles to the Watkins Meegan staff. Take care of yourselves and come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, I'm so sad to hear you're in the hospital. The good news is that you're getting treatment and you'll be all better soon. Your friend Rebecca was in the hospital too, so Uncle Fred knows that you'll forget all about this little episode. Soon, you'll be back at home, playing and happy, and with less spit up:) You're in our prayers.

    P.S. Rebecca says hi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben you will be in our prayers! Wishing you a quick recovery and a short hospital stay.
    XOXOXO, Ellie and company

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're saying extra prayers for you! Dominic is hoping and praying for a quick recovery so we can have a play date soon! Dominic sends big hugs, big smiles, and lots of drool your way!

    ReplyDelete