Saturday, February 21, 2009

When a Good Night Goes Bad

Last night we wanted to take the opportunity to enjoy our last meat-filled Friday for the next couple weeks (or maybe it was because Daddy just really wanted the limited edition Spicy Jalapeno Burger - whatever...) It was our first trip out together as a family and we were going to make it worthwhile!

So, we decided to hit up Red Robin. What better place to see and be seen on a Friday night in Ashburn, really? After all, Red Robin was Addie's post-op restaurant of choice, and was Elly's first adventure out with her family too.



Dinner was fun, I enjoyed my balloon and coloring. However on the trip home my night took a turn for the worst! I got sick in the car - my first time throwing up. I think Mommy was more upset then I was (Daddy hopes it was her hormones). Needless to say, the rest of the evening was a rough one - I spent a good deal with Dad in the bathtub until I finally passed out.



I managed to sleep through the night without too much complaint. So far I'm having a good morning dancing to the Doodlebops! Please keep the family in your prayers that we all stay healthy (especially my tiny brother, AJ!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Ben, we are so sorry that you weren't feeling well last night. We hope it was only a fluke and that you continue to stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Ben!!! I hope that AJ stays healthly!!! Hugs to your Mom! I threw up in my Mommy's car two days when I had that yucky flu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Ben, we hope you are feeling like yourself soon and that AJ can stay flu free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come I have 78 children and have NEVER thought of putting them in the bathtub to let the vomit bug run its course? Maybe this is why I have barf stains on my carpet. You are so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Brie -- our mommy was totally thinking the same thing when she saw this post.

    ReplyDelete