Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Freecycle: My Garage

I swear we aren't hoarders. However, in the matter of weeks our new garage looks a little something like this:



With the mad dash to get everything out of our old house we've made quite a mess of our new one. There have been about... oh... 30+ trips between homes to lug all our crap. We bought a bigger house, yet I'm still not sure why all of this junk hasn't found a home in the new place yet. For those of you who know Seth and me, you can understand the deep pain this is causing us to bear on a daily basis.



Hmmm, did I just notice an entire box of bobby pins on the floor? NOT COOL.

If there is anything in here that you see that is yours, claim it now before I put it on the curb with a large "TAKE ME AWAY" sign. I doubt my Brookes Brother's suit will be worn any time soon... if ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment