Saturday, December 18, 2010

Patience. It's a virtue.

So, on Thanksgiving day, 20 minutes before the boys' nap time I decided it was a bright idea to attempt a photo shoot for our Christmas card. I threatened to Seth that if WE DID NOT TAKE THE PHOTOS THIS MOMENT he would be forced to get all matchy-matchy with me and the kids and take a family photo at my parents house over Thanksgiving turkey. Knowing how disastrous THAT could be he quickly obliged to be my assistant in this disastrous attempt at perfection.

That being said, a lot of my clients ask how I have the patience for children and get frustrated when their toddlers won't cooperate during photo shoots. I try and reassure them THIS IS NORMAL! I put together this little collage of the photo-outtakes to share with my followers that it is not just their kids!


Despite the tears, stained shirts, and frustration I managed to salvage a few 'keepers' in the bunch and still produced a semi-decent Christmas Card from only a 10 minute photo shoot! For those of you who haven't seen it, this was the finished product....

3 comments:

  1. great blog! i learn few things in this post, thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete