Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome Thomas Edward!

Early March 19th, at 12:09am we welcome our newest Sinclair family member! Thomas Edward Sinclair weighed 6 lbs, 10 oz and measured 18.5 inches. Friday afternoon I started having labor pains and by early evening I knew he was coming! We arrived at the hospital just in time and they prepped me for surgery since I was going to have a repeat c/s. Here are some photos of little Thomas.




Dr. Perera had been overseeing my care the past few weeks at Tepeyac Family Center and is the one who delivered Thomas safely. We are very grateful for the wonderful care I received and that we were able to keep Thomas in mommy's belly as long as possible.


Sunday the boys came for a visit - it was so nice! They looked so BIG compared to little Thomas. AJ was very excited for his brothers arrival, while Ben was a little more tentative...



Our first photo as a family of 5 (wish I was dressed a little more appropriate!)


The proud parents bringing their baby home - never again will Thomas receive so much undivided attention!


When we got home AJ was eager to scope out who the competition was. Ben was completely content with his new present (Thomas related, none other), however has shown his great big brother helping skills in the most tender way possible.


7 comments:

  1. Good Luck! From Czech republic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am swooning over your fam of 5 pic - TOO BEAUTIFUL! Welcome to the party, Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Thomas! I love these pictures, you have a beautiful family of 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, forgot to put my name above.
    Love to all the Sinclair boys (& parents),
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Thomas! Congratulations to you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy families. Hugs.
    http://foundchina.blogspot.com/2011/03/remote-control-helicopter.html

    ReplyDelete