Sunday, June 12, 2011

West VA, Take Me Home...

This weekend we took the boys up to WV. While this was more a trip for THEM, it was still nice to get away (for at least me). We started out the day at the Joy Line Railroad & Miniature Train Museum.


We went back to Nana's house, and I enjoyed a glass or two of wine. I then proceeded to torture the boys until I got a photo of them together. I mean, I didn't dress them all in coordinating colors for the Hell of it!

I then wanted a photo of all three boys together (haven't gotten one yet!) That was an adventure!

We went to bed and slept (not really) and got up bright and early to only pack up and head to Harper's Ferry to watch the freight train roll through (after a pit stop at Dunkin Donuts)

Daddy impressed us all with his amazing strength and with that disaster it was the end to an adventure we'll soon forget and hope to never relive again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment