Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hershey Park



Today Marisa and I took the boys to Hershey Park to meet up with my sister (Aunt Brooke) and Ben & AJ's cousins (Kate, Harry and Julia). First, let me introduce you to Marisa. She is our part-time nanny and has been a lifesaver. She started with us back in March when I was on bed rest and has been coming weekly to help man the fort. We all love her dearly!

Here is a photo of the boys with their cousins! It was so nice of them to ride the kiddie rides for a few hours. Harry, Julia and Kate traveled from NJ to see us! The boys loved spending time with them.

I am SO SO proud of Ben & AJ. They went on every ride we took them to. Granted Ben was a little nervous about some of the loud sounds but it never stopped him from smiling or trying the next ride.






It was a LONG exhausting day but they never complained and really enjoyed the park. I can't wait for our next trip!

Thank you to Brooke, Harry, Julia, Kate, Marisa (and Grandmom for watching Thomas all day!!) for making our trip extra special and memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment