Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vote for Ben!!!

No, I'm not running for president, but Mommy did me the pleasure of entering my photo in to the HOT 99.5 Baby Idol competition (...oh, I am so embarrassed).

Please vote for me by clicking here: VOTE FOR BEN

You're looking for this picture of me below:


Tell your friends and your family too!! Voting continues each week as they narrow down the competition. The deadline for this week is Friday at NOON.

The competition is tough this year, I swear!! Look for my buddy Owen from Ashburn in the "O" section and you can vote for him too!! I mean, we're no David Archuleta folks, but we've got talents too!!!

Thank you!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I voted for you Ben because you're the cutest!!! I also threw out a vote for your friend.
    XOXOXO, E

    ReplyDelete