Saturday, July 19, 2008

My First Concert




Friday was my first real live concert! We went to see Gonzo's Nose for 80's night at Broadlands Live. I was joined by my friends Reed, Owen, Jackson, Addison, Katelyn, Allie, Dylan and Sawyer. Phew!




The boys got there early to scope out a good spot.

The girls go for a closer look!


While I was busy picking grapes and ripping up paper towels....

Sawyer struts his stuff and stays cool by drinking water.


Then the daddies take over!


You can't see me here, but I'm asleep on Mommy's back...


I wake up in time to see the encore and say good night to everyone. It was a great time, thanks everyone for coming!

2 comments:

  1. We had a blast! You left out one minor detail though...that it was by far the hottest day of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Ben, you're Mommy looks too awesome to be PG again! XOXOXO, Ellie

    ReplyDelete