Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Down on the Farm

Today I joined Owen on an adventure to Frying Pan Park. We visited Ms. Piggy here...


And saw the chickens and turkeys (which was fun because Mommy always calls me her turkey, although I don't see any resemblance)....

While the view wasn't always the best....

We did get up close and personal.

Owen was brave enough to pet this goat (I didn't want to concern Daddy that I would bring fleas home so I kept my hands to myself).

Instead I tried kicking him in the head.


Can't wait for next time. Thanks Owen for the fun adventure!

(And for letting me steal your toys as usual)!

4 comments:

  1. haha!! Love how that fence is strategically placed.. Thanks for a fun morning! Oh, and Owen did get a full wipe-down afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben -- You and Owen look like you had a great time at the farm. Next time try to plan for a Friday so that we can come with you guys, we would really enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they still have that dangerous gigantic metal slide there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, we just missed you! We were there on Tuesday! I saw those same chicken! So fun!

    ReplyDelete