Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Big Boy Ben

For those of you astute readers you will notice I've updated the title of my blog - Since I'm approaching the big ONE I've decided this can no longer be classified as Ben's Baby Blog.


The past year has been quite an adventure. In the past few weeks I've mastered cruising, climbing the stairs, waving and saying 'bye' and 'up', and turning on the lights. I've also learned to sign 'more', 'milk', 'all done' and 'water', drink my milk from a sippy cup, and attained the ever-so-desirable Temper Tantrum (we're working on that one). I am looking forward to becoming a BIG BROTHER and thank you for your continued reading and support!!


6 comments:

  1. Ben -- We LOVE these pictures. You are such a big boy. We hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog name :) VERY cute pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, early, Ben! I'll be at my Auntie Nee and Uncle Marshall's wedding this weekend. Hope we can hang out soon and maybe you can teach me some of those neat tricks you've learned!
    Dominic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pics, Big Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben, you are a cutie, you've stolen our hearts temper tantrum and all. And the sweater vest...ahh, Mom and Dad, enjoy the vests, cousin Harry refuses them now for school picture day instead opting for a wrinkled button down layered over a faded tshirt...those sweater vest days were the good ol' days!
    Love, Aunt Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Ben you're so grown up!! Have a happy birthday weekend :)

    ReplyDelete