Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Celebration






Here are a few pictures from my birthday party yesterday afternoon. Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes!!!




Have I told you that I loved balloons or what?!



Don't let this face fool you- I had a WONDERFUL time today. I just didn't enjoy wearing this party hat. Who could blame me though when all that was on my mind were these CUPCAKES!



Me waiting for my cake while everyone sang Happy Birthday!



While I didn't like the cake at first, I REALLY enjoyed eating every last morsel. DeLISH!


I am so spoiled- look at all these fun presents. Ummmm, did Mommy buy me a BABY DOLL for my birthday? Daddy wasn't to thrilled about that one!



The real present from Mommy & Daddy was this Radio Flyer Wagon. Here I am taking a stroll today with my new giraffe friend (the baby can wait at home!!)



4 comments:

  1. Couldn't think of a better birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday Ben. Those cupcakes look awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cupcakes!!! Love the new wheels!

    ReplyDelete