Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ben the Caretaker

I've been preparing for my brother in more ways then one. I often pull up on Mommy's shirt to see the 'Baby' in her tummy (then quickly retract and run away saying 'no no no'). In addition to rubbing [more like slapping] Mommy's tummy, I've been looking after this baby doll here.

As you can tell I'm a natural...



That is until the Doodlebops are on TV and my attention is focused.... well, elsewhere.



What's a suffocation hazard?


And I'm just going to move you to a more comfortable position here...



Ah yes, he just needs a little foot massage....


3 comments:

  1. In the first picture there is no mistaking who's son he is. He looks exactly like Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben -- You are doing exactly what I do to Addison. Don't worry, it will come naturally once your baby brother is in the house. But don't worry, I sit on Addie, I lay on top of Addie, I push Addie. This is all part of being a sibling. If you need any pointers, let me know.
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. Ben, you will be a great big brother...soon!

    ReplyDelete