Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody!! Yesterday we had fun visiting with the Sinclairs in Brookeville, MD.


Grandma and Pop-pop got me some cool toys, including this "CLOCK" (my absolute favorite thing to point out to everyone) and this awesome car that makes lots of crazy noises.



I was glad I got to spend time with Aunts Lindsey & Sarah... I miss them so much!



And as always, thanks to Grandma & Pop-pop for all the loving and kisses!


We made it home in time for Santa to make his visit to Overland Park. This morning Santa brought me an EXTRA special present. I love "Choo-Choos" and under the tree was a pretty amazing remote controled train set.




This afternoon Grandma & Grandpa Phillips are coming over for Christmas... I'll post more photos tomorrow with my adventures with them! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ben -- We are glad to see you had such a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete