Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Don't Mess with Texas!

Last weekend Seth and I went to Austin Texas for the wedding of our friends Erik & Julie. Friday night we took advantage of kid-less night and spent the night on the town. Before the clock struck 12 we visited a martini bar, Irish pub, Jazz Band, Hooka Bar, and dance club. We also enjoyed a fabulous dinner at The Belmont.



Seth was bold enough to get a REAL haircut at a men's salon (per my request).


He was not bold enough to finish this here burrito though (despite trying his best once he knew I was going to document his efforts). I did quite a bit of damage myself on my plate.




We saw the Capital and attended mass at St. Marys.



Both boys were well cared for under Grandmom & Pop-Pop Sinclair and didn't seem to miss us in the slightest! We were glad to get home and love them up though!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you and seth got some quality time together, looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete