Thursday, June 18, 2009

Puddles!

Today we ventured to Frying Pan Park, yet again. With the hard storms last night I had to make an emergency pit-stop into Target on the way over to pick Ben up some rain boots.

I think that was his highlight of the whole experience, jumping in the puddles!



Owen agreed, and hit up every puddle along the way. Meanwhile Ben checked for ticks.


Ben checked out the animals up and close and personal for the first time (the wipes were closely in tact, ready to fight off the germs!)



Mackenzie was a great big Sissy and led the boys down the straight path...



Ben was happy that Owen was taking him for a ride...



Then Ben decided he was going to drive the tractor himself for a bit!



Before leaving the farm everyone enjoyed a brief snack. I think the boys were jealous of Ben's fruit snacks, even though Ben stole food from everyone else.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! We were just there last week ourselves! And its good that Ben was looking for ticks b/c I had one on my neck (so gross) this week at the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of Mackenzie and the boys! SO CUTE! I love all the pictures actually, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete