Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Bag Lady... errr, I mean Baby

AJ seems to have quite an obsession with the diaper bags we use to throw out his dirty diapers in. It started with us letting him hold one while we changed his diaper to distract him from thrashing violently.


Well, it seems to have turned into somewhat of a security item for him. He likes to hold it... in good times...



and in bad...



For play times...



And bath time too!



If it weren't for the suffocation hazard I'm sure he'd love to take this to bed with him. And don't worry, we monitor him closely whenever he's 'playing' with one of these for that exact reason!

4 comments:

  1. This is the BEST. I just want to eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Lisa. I love that he even took a bath with it! Didn't Ben have an attachment to a bag or pretzels or something like that at 1 point? I want to meet these little guys!

    ReplyDelete