Friday, February 5, 2010

And so it begins...

Today they are calling for a MASSIVE, historic snow storm (blizzard!) in Northern Virginia. I decided to make one last mad dash to the store as I forgot some very important essentials yesterday. Namely- coffee, beer, and donuts (I have secretly already wolfed down two of those donuts while Ben wasn't looking).

Since I knew I was going to have a light load, I let the boys (for once) drive around the 'car' in the store (after thorough cleaning with my wipes). They appeared happy for about 2 minutes before the screaming and kicking began.

The rest of the shopping experience was spent restraining Ben from pulling products from the bottom shelf and keeping AJ from leaping from the upper cart. As I loaded my car the snow started falling and I narrowly escaped two collisions from idiots who were panicking at the thought of what was to come.

This one should be a doozie - the county has placed 4 foot posts on all the fire hydrants, marking their location.

Heaven help us, as I'm not sure I can handle another snowed in weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment