Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hey, Girl...

Oh really?  Did I just sign up for this?!  In between huffing pizza to cure my hangover I had some time to scour the internet on Autism facts (getting ready for April's Autism Awareness month).  I came across Sunday Stilwell's blog - Adventures In Extreme Parenthood.  She has two autistic sons yet she manages to keep things positive and is so hilarious.  I think I've found a new dose sanity and I'm excited to start following her.


Also, if you haven't checked out her blog you have to read her 'Hey Girl' ads with Ryan Gosling.  If you don't have a special needs child it may not really register with you.  But for me?  I couldn't stop laughing!!!  I'm going to play along this week and participate.  You'll understand soon enough....


http://www.extremeparenthood.com

2 comments:

  1. Your kid sleeps with a sound machine on too?

    That is the ONLY way my boys have been able to sleep since they were infants. God forbid the power goes out or it dies someday. We might never sleep again.

    ReplyDelete