Saturday, March 31, 2012

More March Madness!

Last weekend we celebrated Thomas' 1st birthday with Uncle Jon & Aunt Cori.  This pretty much just meant that the adults chowed down on subs while the boys devoured Wegmans cupcakes.




And you know it wouldn't be a Sinclair 1st birthday without tears....

 


Sadly, all four boys came down with the stomach flu soon there after.  Seth hopped aboard a plan to Chicago for a week and Ben got sick that night... then Seth, Thomas, and AJ all came tumbling down.  I have managed to stay healthy thus far.  I guess it's God's way of showing his mercy for all I've dealt with. 




Amongst the madness I let the boys play with Thomas' new water/sand table.  Soon realized this was ONLY going to be classified as a WATER TABLE moving forward.  What a MESS!


Just when things got dicey Ben ran in to poop (trekking wet sand throughout the house) and AJ said he had to pee... well you know where that left me.


And this weekend Seth and I are finally getting around to our housework.  Years of newborns, pregnancies, and newborns has set us back a bit.  Today I managed to organize our entire garage single handedly.  (Before & Afters below) and tomorrow we tackle the yard.  Needless to say, we're exhausted!!

Before - looks very similar to what it did when we first moved in back in 2010. 


Not great, but a great improvement. 


And with that, I'm off to bed!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment