Sunday, November 4, 2007

Like Father Like Son

So it appears that Daddy is winning the poll on who I look more like. There does seem to be a lot of similarities between us! I have terrible tummy problems and spend most of my day pooping, as does Daddy. My shoulders are constantly cracking and snapping too. At this moment we are both pretty hungry but would rather be sleeping. Daddy says that we are both pretty intelligent but I think I get my smarts from Mommy. Oh yes, and our eyelashes are both extra long! **Disclaimer: Ben has not shown any affinity towards the University of Maryland- he is a VA Tech Hokie at heart

Here are close ups of our eyelashes:


I guess when Daddy was a baby he looked a lot like me too!

That's okay if I look more like Daddy at this stage in the game. I still have a lot of time to improve, right?!

1 comment:

  1. The word on the street here is that he looks just like Grandpa Stan.

    ReplyDelete