Monday, November 12, 2007

That Picture is Fabulous!



I love to stare! My favorite items are pictures on the wall.




Grandpop Sinclair thought that I could recognize Mommy and Daddy from their picture hanging on the wall because I would stare at it for long periods of time.






The truth is, I much prefer this photo hanging above the couch. I can stare at this one for hours!




It was easy to figure out why I love to stare at these pictures. It is a known fact that newborns can only see black and white at this age. Noted from iParenting: "Since they have trouble focusing, babies, especially the newborn, can only focus on contrasting color with black and white". Click HERE for a Q&A on this specific question.

So, while Daddy thinks I'm blowing him kisses, we really know what I'm really concentrating on!



No comments:

Post a Comment