Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ben's Big Boy Room

I'm going places in this world....


Last weekend I made the transition from my nursery (above) to my BIG BOY'S ROOM (below) so that my baby bro would have a place to sleep once he arrives. I did great with the move as it didn't phase me at all. I love to point to all the things in my new room, including my "clock" and "ruff" (stuffed animal puppy).







A special thanks to Daddy for painting (both rooms!) and Mommy for making my new valances (despite hours of snipping, sewing, stapling, and splinter removal).

5 comments:

  1. Aw Ben, I love your new room! Great job mommy and daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool Granny B sees alot room for for new stuff!!! I will make sure to check with mom and dad before I go to crazy.

    Luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great room big boy Ben! Your parents are on the ball. I've been around for 7.5 mo.& my room never got finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me that you 'staged' these rooms for the photoshoot?!?! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room looks awesome!! Good job to your Mommy and Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete