Sunday, November 30, 2008

This Butterball ain't no turkey!

We were doubly lucky to get to enjoy two Thanksgiving dinners this year. The Phillips Family joined us on Friday to enjoy another feast.


Uncle Jon gave me some roughhousing and Grandma gave me a bath. Grandpa would have given me Neccos and Pop-Tarts if he could have but had to refrain.


I think all the food Mommy consumed over the weekend caught up with her. All the naysayers who said Mommy wasn't showing can eat their words now!!


(Mommy is already 33 weeks pregnant!)

4 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING Lisa!! I cannot believe you only have a few more weeks left!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time ben I'm riding a mattress off the roof with you - don't tell mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look phenomenal! Remind me not to stand next to you....my baby tummy might eat your baby tummy.

    ReplyDelete