Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Daddy is starting to feel like his old self (yay!) as you can see from this picture. Me, on the other hand.... I look like I had just a seen a clip from movie Poltergeist (I just woke up from a nap).



Thanks to Aunt Sarah and Grandma & Pop-Pop Sinclair for coming out today and for bringing all the delicious food. (A special thank you to Grandma for my own special sweet potato, rice, applesauce, and chicken broth that were dairy free!)



There is so much we are all thankful for this year. I hope you and your families had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!!


2 comments:

  1. Ben -- it looks like you had a great time on Thanksgiving. We had a great time too. So glad your daddy is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Ben!!

    ReplyDelete