Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Badlands

We're considering renaming our community from The Broadlands to The Badlands. Last night a train of police cars lined up outside our house. This comes just days after the brutal beating of a couple jogging in Leesburg and home invasion in Lansdowne. Perhaps we should also consider changing LCPD to something more fitting as well, like....

LAPD

The only evidence I have of last night's event was this video Seth captured. I was fast asleep at the time of the event and heard or saw nothing (despite our bedroom window facing the street). Perhaps the eye surgery I had earlier in the week finally nixed my sight for good, or maybe I really am just THAT exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm...and you want me to MOVE there??? Nah. I will just stay put in my Reston ghetto! ;)

    ReplyDelete