Monday, March 2, 2009

My Baptism!

Yesterday was a very important day for me. Actually the MOST important day of my life! I was baptized at St. Theresa's in Ashburn. I was joined by Grandmom & Pop-pop Sinclair, Grandma & Grandpop Phillips, Uncle Jon & Cori, my Godparents Amanda & Jude, and obviously Mommy & Daddy and big brother Ben.


It was a little chaotic leaving the house... me and big bro Ben had a bit of a meltdown...



Here is a photo of the big MOMENT! The pouring of the waters.



Here I am with my Godparents - Jude & Amanda. They recently got engaged and are getting married this fall, right here at St. Theresa's!

They have played such an important role in my life already.



We tried to get a family photo, but Ben wasn't very cooperative. Grandma said he has 'white coat' syndrome. So true.


Here I am with Mom, Dad, Fr. Spychala, and my Godparents.



A trip down memory lane... I wore the same gown that Ben did (and Daddy and Grandmom too!!)



Leaving the church... Grandmom and Amanda 'handled' Ben.



Afterwards we headed to Clydes for a wonderful celebration. Thanks everyone for being part of my special day!!


1 comment: