Saturday, January 24, 2009

Going for a walk....

With the warmer weather yesterday we thought we would get out of the house for a bit so we took a trip to the library with the boys.


When we got back Seth wanted to take Ben for a walk with the weather being so nice. I ran inside to get a blanket for Andrew, assuming I would return to Ben strapped in to our new fancy stroller or wagon to walk around the block. Instead, I came outside to Seth "taking Ben for a walk".


Or maybe it was Ben taking Seth for a walk.

I guess this is what your life resorts to, when you don't have pets.... Regardless Ben had an awesome time roaming the streets of Ashburn. Thank you uncle Jon for such a great gift!

4 comments:

  1. Glad I could get a monkey off your backs with another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny and so classic! I might need to try that backpack out. Do they come with double straps...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, thanks Ben... Now my Mommy is going to get one of those ;) Just in case I ever get a sibling....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey loves her 'leash' I mean backpack. She cries when you take it off. It makes me feel not too guilty for having her wear it.

    ReplyDelete