Monday, January 12, 2009

How I Met My Brother

Here is the story of how I met my brother, Andrew. It started out when he was just a tiny guy in Mommy's tummy. I called him "baby" and kissed her tummy often...



When he made his debut last week, Grandma and Pop-Pop brought me to the hospital to meet him. There were tears of joy from everyone as we were so happy to finally be together as a family!





Then there was the homecoming... he was entering MY territory now!





I admit, he may have gotten some of my good looks....
(I'm on the left, Andrew on right)



One thing is for sure, we both love our Mommy!




While we left during different seasons, we both wore the same outfit home!



All in all, I think we're going to be the best of buds!! I love you AJ!


5 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that I am completely choked up...I love this. What an adorable pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Ben. YOu and AJ will be the best of friends, we are. Thanks for sharing the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet, that post is making me tear up!

    ReplyDelete