Friday, January 23, 2009

The next Mike Tyson

Fighting out of the Blue Corner, wearing a blue sleeper featuring a green giraffe, and weighing in at 7 lbs, straight from the womb and half asleep we have: ANDREW SINCLAIR

And fighting in the Yellow Corner, wearing a yellow ducky cape, and weighing in at 26 pounds, straight from the bath, we have: BENJAMIN SINCLAIR


After one swift uppercut.... TKO

I'm half asleep, how was I to know?!


I am the champion, despite my small statue!

Awww, I love you Ben, I swear I didn't mean it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! Sibling rivalry already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get Andrew his first face tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go AJ! Us younger ones have to fight for everything. Start putting Ben in his place now and it will save you sometime later. Wish I had done that.
    Addison

    ReplyDelete