Saturday, October 25, 2008

A BIG BOY'S Haircut

It was only a matter of time before Mommy realized she wasn't doing me any favors and put away her scissors. After my television debut earlier in the week, and seeing a few photos of my shaggy hair, it was decided I needed a big boy's hair cut that would showcase my *STAR* potential.

Here are some BEFORE shots, taken last night.


"Yikes" - That's all I can say!!

Here I am waiting to get my hair cut. We couldn't pass up using the $6.99 coupon that Mommy had at Great Clips - only the best for me! It's as if I'm saying "No Mom, you're making a big mistake!!"


Yeah, I wasn't too happy about getting my hair cut. I was quite the drama queen.



After it was all said and done I was totally smiles - maybe because I got a lollipop out of the deal.



The finished product? Not too shabby!


3 comments:

  1. Entirely TOO handsome!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little guy! Maybe someday I will have enough hair to cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben -- LOVE the new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete