Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Family Fun

Yesterday was a great day! The weather was beautiful and I enjoyed many fun activities with Mommy and Daddy. We started out the morning with a private session at JW Tumbles (no one showed up but me!)...



I practiced my walking and dangled myself [read: held on for dear life] from this bar.



I love Elmo!



After a refreshing nap we took a brief stop over to the Clyde's Fall Festival...





Then headed to the Broadland's Halloween Parade. My buds Owen and Reed joined me.



I inspected the goodies that I collected along the way... and quickly pitched whatever I wasn't interested in overboard.



I'm looking forward to trick-or-treating this Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Ben -- It looks like you had a great day with your mommy and daddy. And of course you always have a great time with your buddies, Owen and Reed. You all need a girl in the 3 amigos mix, I would be happy to volunteer to hang out with you all, maybe we could come up with a time to get us all together.
    Addison

    ReplyDelete