Sunday, October 19, 2008

Buddy Walk!



Yesterday morning we joined our friends for the Down Syndrome Association Buddy Walk in Fairfax, VA.


We joined over 40 other individuals in supporting our friend Mackenzie and were proud to be part of her team, Mackenzie's Marchers.




The event had many fun activities... I got to pet this miniature pony, and Miss Amanda ventured to take me down this giant slide!



The three musketeers spent a great deal of time scouring my wagon for food. I think I won the hunt in the end - the prize being Mommy's pizza crust.


When the band started playing we all got jiggy - Owen, more then anyone was showing off his skills (which you can see in this brief video below).



The walk was a great success. Thanks Mackenzie for having us part of your team, and great work to your Mommy for putting together such a wonderful event!!!


1 comment: