Sunday, October 5, 2008

Firehouse Open House!

This afternoon the Ashburn Fire Department had an open house. We took a quick stop in to check out the excitement and visit our friend Aaron who volunteers at the Department.


You may not see me in this shot below because I was preoccupied with my balloon animal (which resembles no animal I am familiar with).


Needless to say, I was still pretty happy despite the perplexing species.



While I didn't get to ride the trucks this year, I'm looking forward to the spring open house when I can take full advantage of all the event had to offer. Thanks Aaron for inviting us to visit!



2 comments:

  1. Ben -- You look like you had a great time at the firehouse open house. Next time we will have to come with you to ride on the fire trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete