Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mystery Solved??


So the plot thickens....

  • Where in the world did I get that ulcer from?
  • Why do I produce a poopie diaper 5 times a day?
  • And... Why in the heck have I had a runny nose for the past two weeks?


The great mystery has been solved by a simple blood test.
And the answer is: MILK ALLERGY

Who would have thought that after all my hard work to transition myself to the glorious Whole Milk I would be back on smelly elemental formula? While I love my grilled cheese, yogurt, and such, my diet will be changing directions. At least for now. Explains a lot I'd say!!

All that hard work and investigating had me worn out! Phew, all in a days work folks!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about that Ben!!!! No ice cream :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ben, we are so sorry to hear about your milk allergy. We are sorry to hear that you have to go back on formula. Hope chaning your diet makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Ben! That is a huge bummer. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy and I are going to find some awesome recipes and foods that you can enjoy Ben! Hope you start to feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh poor guy. At least they make all the good stuff in dairy free versions.

    ReplyDelete