Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun


This afternoon we took a family trip to the Pumpkin Patch. This was actually my 2nd visit to Layng's Farm (See below for an action shot from my 1st visit to Layng's Farm when I was just a few weeks old!)



I got to see the piggies...



And ride the giant slide with Daddy!




We took a bumpy hay ride through the woods...



And Mommy and Daddy each painted pumpkins.... (I think Dad was still upset from Maryland's loss to UVA last weekend)




All in all it was a great time!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like sooo much fun, Ben! Glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weekend outside with your family :)
    XOXOXO, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben -- Looks like you all had a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! Jackson- I can attribute all my stylin' digs these days thanks to you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Seth's pumpking say "die" on it?!?! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops - I of course meant "pumpkin"

    ReplyDelete